Petra & Suzi february shoot

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Re: Petra & Suzi february shoot

Post by dirtyharry »

Petra_Vampirella? :eek:
Yummmmy!!!!! :excited:
And today? Which metods of demise have you used for our beloved & blonde goddess? :pc:
gold

Post by gold »

Great day of filming and some very good script ideas .The Vamp stabbing seems to be one of the PEAK moments,and im sure it took a lot of lead to make Petra disappear..Great title. Appreciate your feedback and confidence that you have some classic vids on tap..News at 11
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

'Petra Vignettes 2' was shot today. A man cannot get Petra out of his mind. He dreams about her, and she taunts him in his dreams. There are 3 dream kills, then he tracks her down in 'real life'. Petra is dressed in white top and designer jeans. She plays a 'real woman'. Then, the man attacks her and strangles her in a vicious struggle. Fans have clamoured for such a scenario. Soon, they'll have four Petra deaths in one video... three shootings and a strangle!

Also, after a hot Playboy-styled shoot, Petra is shot in the stomach, writhes, dies, and then her body is fondled and manipulated. This type of scene is unavailable anywhere but on Bluestone's Silk Videos and may never be repeated. Just Petra's parting gift to all of us!

Finally, we filmed "Contractual Relations" featuring Petra shot twice in silk blouses with lots of blood.

Tomorrow, Bullseye returns!!!!

More news at 11!!! :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Keep the news coming, the new videos sound suirperb.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

O M G Mr. Bullseye returns !!! Thank you ever so much Blue for hiring my favourite hit man. Whatever she is wearing is fine with me. Preferrably light coloured. Like everyone else, we are waiting on pins and needles for some picture evidence, however, we all know that you are extremly busy and it will be a while before we get to see any.
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Petra vignettes 2 really sounds like another bestseller and a must-have!!!! :yes:
But also the double shooting in sexy silk blouses is really promising... Mmm... :excited: :excited:
As many other members here, I'm looking forward for some stills but, as Tkiller said, I also know that you're actually very busy... ;-)
So, enjoy these last few days with Petra, Blue, then... best wishes for a hard stills-capturing and editing work!!! :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Tkiller wrote:O M G Mr. Bullseye returns !!! Thank you ever so much Blue for hiring my favourite hit man. Whatever she is wearing is fine with me. Preferrably light coloured. Like everyone else, we are waiting on pins and needles for some picture evidence, however, we all know that you are extremly busy and it will be a while before we get to see any.

Thanks for your understanding, guys. Yes, I haven't had time to capture anything yet, but stills will be posted on this thread after the shoot ends on Valentine's Day. By the way, I get to spend Valentine's Day with my special Valentine... Petra! :excited:

As to what she's wearing when Mr. Bullseye shoots her in both nipples... absolutely nothing!!!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Mr Bullseye has great taste and Petra gives the perfect Valentine gift .for her fans. Have a blast Blue and we know your very busy.. we :yes: can wait for some good captures.
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »

Happy Valentine's day to our beloved Petra... :love: and of course to you, Blue! :mrgreen:
Again, lucky man!!!! :twisted:
Which news from the last shooting day? :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yesterday was a cool day with Mr. Bullseye popping both of Petra's lovely nipples while fully nude (well hitting very closely, at least). Petra was also shot while surrendering in bra, tight silver leggings and boots. Finally, a demented director snuffed an innocent actress (played by the P babe) by putting a freezing compound in her drink. Her throat froze asphixiating her as she struggled to escape. Loads of great Petra moments!!! More today in my Valentine's Day Petra massacre... machine-gunned in the bath :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue, todays video may redefine The St Valentines Massacre and begin a trend or annual event. :X :X give her a special hug :love: The stars must have sent you Petra for this special day.Have a feeling this will be a special shoot for a lot of fans.Will be smoking hot ;-) ;-) :clap:
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »

The shot is almost finished... :cry:
It's time to say thanks to Blue for his effort and ESPECIALLY to Petra for her fantastic acting skills!!!! I'm sure that the new videos will be stunning!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Best wishes to her for a nice flight back home... but I really hope to see her again in the Bluestone mansion next year!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Blue...
I hope you make sure that Petra knows how much we all adore her and thank her for all her great work.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Petra knows that she is much loved by members of our community such as yourself. We should feel very special, because several months ago, she fully retired from modeling and acting. Right now, she works for no one other than Bluestone Silk Videos. She really loves these shoots. She's going to take a break for a year to attend to personal matters. This time next year, she will decide if she wants to fly back to the Bluestone Mansion for more shooting (stabbing and strangulation) sessions. Therefore, she has not closed the door to future productions. In fact, the maids were constantly assailing us when we'd leave our room, wanting to clean it. Of course, we had to keep putting them off. Yesterday, after one of these maid swarming sessions, Petra turned to me and said, "Blue, I'd like to write some plot outlines for you. I have a sexy, good quality French maid costume that I could bring next time, and we could do a scene where a maid keeps bothering you about cleaning the room until you pull her into the hotel room and murder her." I was surprised that she mentioned "next time" as well as that she's wanting to contribute ideas to future shoots. Fingers are crossed! :D

If there's any opportunity, at all I will bring Petra back for two important reasons:

1. For her adoring fans; and,

2. Because I absolutely LOVE that girl! :love: :love: :love:

I wish she could be my Valentine! :excited:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Here is the first image(s) from the shoot. It's from Tenderflesh's "Cooked Books". A conniving Petra has Suzi shot, but before Suzi dies, she tells her killer who the real thief is. This is the result...
Attachments
Petra.jpg
Petra.jpg (53.51 KiB) Viewed 19670 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com