Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Re: Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

Post by Sandi »

Blue....I thought long....and 'hard', of course ( :excited: ) about your question above, about 'what could be better?' than being with those 3 during your.....'shoot', as it were. And I came up with the most clever, unusual, detailed yet specific, answer.

NOTHING!

(but it was a 'toughie', yet I think I got the right answer)

:X

Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Stop the presses!!! This has got to be the all-time shortest answer from Sandi in history!!!!

Of course, it had a rather long intro., but it was brief when she got to it :lol2:

Yes, you got it right.

Love you, Sandi :love:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

:lol: ...to quote Juliet as she sighed softly, "Yea, noise, then I'll be brief...."

Sandi
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Secret Shoot with Scintillating Sandi ..

Here is what is secretly planned ..

Petra was topless, in bikini bottoms, as was Dalila.
Suzi was in a skin tight, single piece swimsuit, as some of the day had been outside shooting, different scenes.

The three had been given a break, as Blue said he had to set up for a few very special requests, for them to do.

The three had been chatting, and look simply devestating, walking and chatting together.
"I will love putting bullets into those breasts of yours darling." Dalila tells Petra.

""Not if I knife your belly first." Suzi comments.

"Please we all know Petra is the star, and both of you sluts, will soon be dead." The buxom beauty comments as they come around the building corner, and see the rest of the models.

Every one of them naked or partialy nude. Laying strewn close together, with bloody holes, across their bodies or knives impaled into them.

The three begin to move closer, as they think it i a wonderful scene that BLue has staged.

As they get by the other models, they begin to realize. This is real blood, and the ladies are all not breathing and very dead.
"Blue what is the meaning of this?" Dalila calls out, as they together turn to face Blue, who is still filming.

Then Dalila doubles up, as a bullet slams into her navel.
Petra and Suzy trying to figure out what is going on, as Dalila grunts, and her body jerks, as two more bullets enter close to the first.
Dalila is holding her belly, trying to ease the pain, and hold her insides together, as she sinks to her knees. Blood seeping past her fingers, as a machine gun opens up.

Petra, and Suzi's voluptuous bodies begin to jerk, and dance as bullets begin impacting across their chests.
Their breasts bouncing, with each impact, as they are tossed backwards, onto the other ladies already laying in various death poses.
The two sexy ladies bleeding, and writhing, as Sandi comes walking into full view.

Sandi is wearing a very skimpy bikini.
Her toned sexy body oiled, and her nipples engorged, poking into the top, as she is very aroused.
Dalila is now sitting on her butt, holding herself, and glaring at Sandi.

"You bitch, you said you could not be here." Dalila spits at her, as blood begins seeping past her lips.
Suzi's hand flops away from her bullet torn chest, and she breathes her last.
Petra has arched her body up a little. Trying to see her attacker.
Then with a sigh, she slumps down limply, and is dead as well.

Sandi lays the machine gun down, and fondles her pistol.
"Dalila, just because I am blonde." "Never think that means I am dumb."
"I played all of you sluts for my amusement." Sandi says leveling the gun.
Dalila'a eyes widening as she shakes her head.
The single shot fired, impacting her left breast, slightly to the right of her left nipple.
The breast bobling, as Dalila is tossed back, as she slowly succumbs, and lays dead with the rest.

Sandi is pressing her thighs together, as her pussy is sopping wet. The sensuous blonde, very aroused, by her video debut, and her impressive list of victims.
"Blue that was great !!!" It was worth every cent, for this custom." Sandi says, as she starts to move ahead.

"Wait Sandi I need you to just stand in front of the dead ladies just a little bit more." Blue informs her, as she smiles and does as requested.
Sandi striking a pose, with her pistil.
Just as a bullet rips into her belly, and the gun falls from her weakened fingers.
Sandi grasps her belly, as she looks in shock at Blue."Why?" She asks, as blood streams down her belly.
"I had a last minute custom to fill." He says, as Sandi's blue eyes look, and find me walking closer.
The gun held ready for her final scene.
Sandi begins to straighten up, as she knows what is coming, and wants it to be perfect, as she was only going to get one scene to make it right.

"YOU !!?? She silently mouths, as the gun discharges. The bullet flying true, as it impacts her left breast.
The scene seems to play out in slow motion, as Sandi is lifted slightly from her feet by the impact to her breast.
Her arms flyng up over her head, as her tit pops free of her top.
Sandi's breast almost perfect in shape and form. Except for the nice sized hole, in the tender flesh. The breast spraying out blood, in spurts, as she seems to arc her body perfectly, as it flops up, and over onto the top of the ladies already piled on the ground.
Blood gagging past her lips, as she tries to understand what has happened to her. Yet as she begins to lay back, seeming to accept her coming demise.
Sandi feels the final release of her orgasm, as she had been turned on, and her body finally got to enjoy it to the fullest.
As her pussy orgasms, and her chest heaves a final time.
Sandi has truly gone out on top.
Her body laying arced, and tits up. One pleasing breast glistening, with oil, and her blood. Laying proudly thrust.
One of Sandi's hands, laying to hr side, cupping Petra's breast.
The other, laying pressed to Dalila's bloody belly.
Her head resting on Suzi's breasts.

I smile, as I knew Sandi was one of the best. Now after this performance, everyone would be able to see what I already knew.
Sandi was pleasing in almost everyway.
Plus even with only one take. Sandi was the woman of fantasy, and just right for the job.

Blue whispers cut. The final scene played out by Sandi and the rest, one of the finest, if not best he had ever filmed.
Sandi's blue eyes seeming to stare at us, as we both give her, and the other ladies a generous round of applause, and bravos.
Blue will soon be taking a lot of cold showers, as he edits the final piece.
It will go on to become the most bought, and dowloaded video ever.
Sandi's debut, and her erotic exit.
Now we just had to figure a way to get Paola to come over from Italy, for the sequal.

HOPE you like this little idea .... just had to play with it.. and what might happen. If Sandi did show up, for the shoot.

Storm
Sandi

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Storm.....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonderful, great, hot to visualize, well written and descriptive.

That double-crossing Blue better watch out, though, because, like Dalila (and Petra and Suzi...lol), Sandi gets reincarnated every time she dies here. So watch OUT!

oh....ooops....forgot....those 3 bitches are gonna be after ME......gotta RUN, Storm, sorry!

ESCAPE.

but wanted to reply before I did. Thanks for this....it's GREAT when the imagination runs away like that and we can 'see' an entire scene, with women we know, as if in a movie.

Well done, Sir!

:clap: :excited: :excited: :X

Sandi
gold

Post by gold »

Blue heard a rumour that you are editing the Petra Red silk video .Sort of smoked me out.to get a Blue site confirmation for her fans Any credence to this editing. Cheers
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Surprised in Silk" should be out by the end of the month/week :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Great news and thanks.Your efforts to do more edits is appreciated. BRAVO :excited: :clap: :lol2:
gold

Post by gold »

Blue have you dusted off the crossbow for the April shoot yet.Maybe the Mansion has a heated pool for the outdoor swimsuit competition Would like to see the diplomatic way you cast that model shoot.Hm do i see a Bikini Island remake.One thing for sure it would be done right this time with the Blue touch.Looking forward to Silk ,Smoked and others in the lineup.Hurry up April and glad Petra has a confirmed reservation.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gold,

The crossbow is dusted off!

I am editing like crazy. There will be two up this weekend!!!

I still need more customs for the April shoot. I can bring back Petra in the fall too, but I need more custom support for the April shoot, if I'm going to be able to afford double Petra this year.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Got the message,and will be in touch as soon as one special edit is in place. Thanks for your efforts.Im sure this weekend release will drum up interest for the Precious Ones return along with all the talent sceduled.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

My tact is to always keep them guessing, Paul.

Okay, who wants to order a custom with the mysterious, but super hot, April?? Order while you can. She's very popular!!! ;-)

Blue
(Truth in Advertising!)

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Look in your hot mail box, I lefy a custom for your perusal and advice.
dawn135

Post by dawn135 »

Would LOVE to see Dalila vs Petra!! Spy vs Spy with Dalila taking out Petra (KO'S, Fists, strangled etc...)

That would be AWESOME! :)

Cheers!
speak376

Post by speak376 »

blue how about a cowboy and indian type of video.