Bathtub & Shower Deaths

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

19RCS88
What is your main fetish?: Shower stabbings & drowning.
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can comment and look at the other studios that are releasing content.
Referral: I found out through people on other forums such as PKF studios.

Bathtub & Shower Deaths

Post by 19RCS88 »

My 2 top favorite style of deaths. Just seeing a female getting drowned in the bathtub, or any form of water gets me aroused in fantasy. I also enjoy fantasy shower deaths, my favorite most of all is a shower stabbing like the shower scene from Psycho. What got me aroused is seeing amateur film students in college doing remakes of this very scene. so when ever I see a film on TV, I always hope for a good nude bathtub drowning or shower death. One scene that is quite interesting, I don't know if you people ever seen it was from a film called Bad Sister. The film is about a woman who is obsessed with a student, who attends a catholic school, so she kills the nun who was supposed to start there and assumes her identity. There she sees a girl who has rich parents have eyes for the student she is obsessed with, so the fake nun tries to get her expelled, which she does, but does not last, so she returns, and you would think the daughter of rich parents would be a snobby person, but it turns out she is quite nice, but not in the fake nun's eyes. Well the fake nun throws a hissy fit, so she decides the girl must die, so while the girl is taking a shower late at night, you see her wet body and her bare back, then you see a shadow, the fake nun opens the curtain, the girl responds with WTH, then the fake nun grabs her head and repeatedly bangs the back of her head against the wall in the shower. You see the blood on the wall. The girl collapses, then the fake nun grabs a bar of soap, and says something to the effect of sometimes bathtubs can be so slippery and drops the soap in the bloody bathtub water, closes the curtain and leaves. The girl's roommate comes into the bathroom with a towel, so apparently she was going to take a shower next. She still hears the water running, so she opens the curtain and sees her dead roommate in a bloody bathtub, so she calls for help, then the next scene is the body in a body bag getting put into a vehicle, while everyone watches. The film ends the fake nun gets killed by the sister and brother that she was obsessed with. The thing that made this movie good was the shower death. I remember when they showed teasers for this film, this was one of them, they only show her banging her head once in the teaser, but it got me to check out the movie. What are some of your favorite bathtub and shower death scenes from Film and TV shows? You can find the clip of the death scene on YouTube.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Bathtub & Shower Deaths

Post by xj900uk »

I like it where just the victims' head or face goes into the water, like over the lip of the bath, or in the sink, or I've even come across a good couple of toilet drownings.
bakerboy

Post by bakerboy »

A classic scene in 'Chained heat 2' where a warden stabs to death in a shower one of the prisoners with a remark: " you are nothing then an expensive piece of meat"

clip https://www.boundheat.com/trailer/chained-heat-2

Kira Reed in Collector's Edition likes to drown her victims during interrogation:

clip https://www.boundheat.com/trailer/the-c ... rs-edition
always about lesbian slaves
https://www.boundheat.com
19RCS88
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can comment and look at the other studios that are releasing content.

Post by 19RCS88 »

I like full on submerged drowning's, with a good underwater eyes wide open stare. There's one film, don't know the name of it, but the girl takes a shower, then all of a sudden the bathtub starts to fill up with water, so she tries to turn the water off, but can't. So she then tries to get out of the shower, but the glass doors are locked, the water continues to fill up all the way to the top, and she ends up drowning. You see her body just float in the shower. That's why whenever I do customs with film companies, I always try to do a bathtub drowning or shower stabbing. If they have a pool or hot tub, the drowning would be done in there. It's also cool seeing females doing a remake of the shower scene from Psycho. Any producers here ever thought of recreating the famous shower scene from Psycho with models that they use?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I think I've seen that clip. Ask Nyghtfall, I think it's in his Cinemasphyxia collection
19RCS88

Post by 19RCS88 »

I seen the clip on princess horror central.
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Not sure if it is still in Nicheclip store ..

Kayla Obey lovely young actress model.
DID a psycho shower style remake ..

Here are a few images from that.

[img][url=http://img262.i%20magevenue.com/img.php?image=989307330_Kaylashower34_123_12lo.jpg][IMG]http://img262.imagevenue.com/loc12/th_9 ... 3_12lo.jpg[/img][/url][/img]

[img][IMG]http://img278.imagevenue.com/loc557/th_989308432_Kaylashower41_123_557lo.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://img14.imagevenue.com/loc230/th_989309803_Kaylashower49_123_230lo.jpg[/img][/img]
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Try and load first photo again.

[URL=http://img262.i magevenue.com/img. ... .jpg[/img][/url]
19RCS88

Post by 19RCS88 »

I was the one who requested that custom for her. About 2 years ago. She did a good job with it.
red_dog_7
What is your main fetish?: Great movie death scenes and original stories
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have been a member for sometime. Great place to follow conversations.
Referral: Was a long time member of deadskirts and this site

Post by red_dog_7 »

That clip is still in Nicheclips....

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=115
red_dog_7
What is your main fetish?: Great movie death scenes and original stories
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have been a member for sometime. Great place to follow conversations.
Referral: Was a long time member of deadskirts and this site

Post by red_dog_7 »

j_ing0ff

i'll take a look, but I do not recall purchasing the clip. I will let you know...
j_ing0ff
What is your main fetish?: Anything involving blood, the more the better
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover new models and sites!
Referral: Googling

Post by j_ing0ff »

Storm9 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:52 pm Not sure if it is still in Nicheclip store ..

Kayla Obey lovely young actress model.
DID a psycho shower style remake ..

Here are a few images from that.

Image[/url][/img]

Image[/img]

Image[/img]
Any chance you (or anyone else) still has this video? Since Kayla closed her old C4S profiles it's become impossible to find it seems!
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Mickey Rourke sticks a slug in the head of the sexy Alexis Butler in Killshot movie while she is in the shower :pc: